Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 89

Happy Wednesday, fellow bloggers! It's anything goes once again at Inspiration Destination! We've got two fabulous sponsors this week. There's Julia Spiri with two images and Pattie's Creations with three digis!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JULIA SPIRI

I absolutely love Art & Crafts!
I have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. But my first drawing lessons received from my father, he is a painter too.
For many years, I painted portraits, caricatures and child´s illustrations.
My hope is that you find in my shop graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create many things.
Julia Spiri
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez, on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief…
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creations! Love all!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations form the DT! You are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!